An online savings account that provides a high rate of return, and all the convenience of a regular transaction account.
The perfect savings account for those who prefer to transact online and earn a high rate of interest, and need to access their funds through other means, including at a branch or via ATM or EFTPOS. It is an account that you do not have to link to another account, nor do you have to wait for your funds to be transferred from another account, before you can access your money.
For the serious saver, an online savings account is ideal for encouraging savings, and managing your money in one place knowing you have access to your money whenever you need it.
Learn more about how you can apply for a Self Managed Superannuation Account.
- High rate of interest paid on balances as low as $1
- No monthly account keeping fees
- $ 1 minimum opening balance
- Funds available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through internet banking, ATM and EFTPOS anywhere in Australia
- Access funds at over 29 million outlets worldwide with a Visa Debit payWave Card
- Access funds over the counter at any of our branches, via direct debit and make periodical payments
- Salary, dividends or other income can be directly credited to the account
- Interest calculated daily, and paid monthly
- Check your balance online at any time
- Receive regular statements
- Australian Government Guaranteed
|$0 - $1,999||1.70|
|$2,000 - $2,999||1.70|
|$3,000 - $4,999||1.70|
|$5,000 - $9,999||1.70|
|$10,000 - $19,999||1.70|
|$20,000 - $49,999||1.70|
|$50,000 - $99,999||1.70|
|$100,000 - $249,999||1.70|
|$250,000 - $499,999||1.70|
|$500,000 - $999,999||1.90|
- Interest paid monthly
- All rates are available on Australian Dollar deposits
- Rates subject to change without notice
- The issuer of this product is Arab Bank Australia Limited
This calculator provides an indication of the approximate amount that will need to be regularly put aside to reach your savings goal. Simply enter your savings goal, the term within which you wish to reach your goal, an annual interest rate, and how often you will put aside funds. Then press the 'Calculate' button to see how much you need to put aside.
This calculator provides an indication of how much you can save by regularly putting aside and depositing funds. Simply enter how much you already have saved (initial deposit), an annual interest rate, how often you will put aside funds (deposit frequency), how much you will regularly put aside and for how long, then press the 'Calculate' button.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure that rates are up to date, Arab Bank Australia takes no responsibility for errors herein.