An account with great features and easy access to your money.
- Funds are at call
- Minimum opening deposit A$1,000
- No minimum ongoing balance
- Interest is calculated daily
- Interest is paid monthly and on entire balance
- Statements are supplied quarterly
- Convenient access via ATM and EFTPOS, Internet Banking, cheque book and over the counter service
- Access funds at over 29 million outlets worldwide with a Visa Debit payWave Card
- Cheque book access (optional)
- Access via our internet banking service aba.online
- Fee free Internet Banking transactions*
- Overdraft facility available (subject to the Bank's standard credit requirements)
- Up to 12 free transactions per month (maximum of 5 free Cheque Deposits and 2 free Over the Counter transactions per month, and a combined maximum of 5 free transactions per month from the following: EFTPOS, Direct Debit, BPAY® and Cheque Withdrawals)
- Direct Credit facilities available at no extra cost
- No ongoing account keeping fees**
- Australian Government Guaranteed
Information on the Target Market Determination for this product can be found here.
* Fee free Internet Banking transactions are all personal Internet Banking transfers between your linked accounts, Transfer to Anyone and bill payments via BPAY®.
** An account keeping fee of $5 per month applies if account balance falls below $10,000
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
|$0 - $4,999||0.05|
|$5,000 - $9,999||0.05|
|$10,000 - $19,999||0.05|
|$20,000 - $49,999||0.10|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.10|
|$100,000 - $249,999||0.10|
- Interest paid monthly
- All rates are available on Australian Dollar deposits
- Rates subject to change without notice
- The issuer of this product is Arab Bank Australia Limited
This calculator provides an indication of the approximate amount that will need to be regularly put aside to reach your savings goal. Simply enter your savings goal, the term within which you wish to reach your goal, an annual interest rate, and how often you will put aside funds. Then press the 'Calculate' button to see how much you need to put aside.
This calculator provides an indication of how much you can save by regularly putting aside and depositing funds. Simply enter how much you already have saved (initial deposit), an annual interest rate, how often you will put aside funds (deposit frequency), how much you will regularly put aside and for how long, then press the 'Calculate' button.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure that rates are up to date, Arab Bank Australia takes no responsibility for errors herein.