It's not easy moving between homes or waiting for construction on your new home to finish. Our Bridging Loan may be the solution to help you transition from one home to another.
- Competitive variable interest rate
- Fast approval to help get you settled down again
- No monthly account keeping fees or ongoing annual fees
- Flexible Repayments based upon Interest Only for six months
- No early repayment fees or fees for repaying the loan in one lump sum
- Establish an automatic repayment schedule linked to one of your Arab Bank Australia transaction accounts for peace of mind
- Monitor and transact upon your loan account, including making loan repayments via our internet banking service aba.online
**Warning: The comparison rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
All applications for loans are subject to Arab Bank Australia Limited's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges apply.
This calculator provides the approximate repayment amount required on a monthly, fortnightly or weekly basis. Simply enter a loan amount, a loan term and an annual interest rate and press the 'Calculate' button.
This calculator provides the approximate years and months it will take to repay a loan. Simply enter a loan amount, a regular repayment and an annual interest rate and press the 'Calculate' button.
Provides an approximate loan amount based on a regular repayment. Simply enter a regular repayment amount, an annual interest rate and a loan term and press the 'Calculate' button.
All applications for loans are subject to Arab Bank Australia Limited's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges apply. To the extent that any material on this page could be construed as general advice, it has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, before acting on any advice, you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.