Your best choice in short and long term investment.
- Competitive interest rates paid
- Interest calculated daily
- Terms available from one month to five years
- Automatic rollover available
- No minimum deposit
- Interest is paid at maturity term deposits up to 12 months
- Interest is paid annually for terms of 2 years or more
- Interest payments can be credited to a nominated transaction account, collected by cash from your branch, or compounded* to your term deposit
*For terms up to 12 months only
- Internet Banking (view only) access via abal.online and abal.mobile and Term Deposit certificate to keep track of your investment
- Australian Government Guaranteed
- Mozo's Experts Choice 2021 in the Small Business Term Deposit Category
- Rate City's Best 6 and 12 months Term Deposit 2021 Gold Award
- Rate City's Best 6 and 12 months 50K Term Deposit 2022, Gold Award
Information on the Target Market Determination for this product can be found here.
How to apply online?
To open a term deposit account online, you will need to have a transactional account with Arab Bank Australia and access to internet banking (aba.online).
- Learn more about how to apply for a transactional account.
When applying for a transactional account, you will be able to sign up for internet banking in the process.
This transactional account is required to hold your money until you successfully open your term deposit account and transfer your money across. Once you have opened a transactional account and have access to our internet banking facility aba.online, you will be able to apply for a term deposit online using your online ID and password.
- If you are already an Arab Bank Australia customer and would like to sign up to internet banking, here is how to apply.
If your preference is to open your term deposit account over the counter, visit one of our branches where a team of our friendly customer service staff would be happy to assist you with the process.
|Term (mths)||$0 - $1,999||$2,000 - $4,999||$5,000 - $9,999||$10,000 - $49,999||$50,000 - $99,999||$100,000 - $499,999|
- Terms and conditions apply
- All rates are available on Australian Dollar term deposits
- For deposit investments exceeding $500,000, please contact us for rates
- Rates subject to change without notice
- The Australian Government Guarantee applies to deposits up to $250,000 per entity, per authorised deposit-taking institution
- The issuer of these products is Arab Bank Australia Limited
This calculator provides an indication of the approximate balance of principal & interest that can be obtained by investing funds on a fixed term deposit. Simply enter the amount to be be placed on deposit, an annual interest rate and the term over which you will invest your deposit.
To the extent that any material on this page is construed as general advice, it has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the information, consider whether it is right for you. You should obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for this product before making a decision.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure that rates are up to date, Arab Bank Australia takes no responsibility for errors herein.