On behalf of the team at ABAL banking I hope you, your family and loved ones are safe and well during this unprecedented Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation that we are continuing to face not only here, but around the world.
Due to the compulsory acquisition of the property by the NSW Government as part of its wider Sydney Metro project, our Parramatta branch, formerly located at 74 Macquarie Street, has temporarily closed pending movement of our branch and offices to another location in Parramatta.
The last day of trading at this branch was Friday 18 June 2021.
What does this mean for our valued Parramatta Branch customers?
- Our Parramatta customer service team will still be available to deal with your enquiries via phone or secure mail.
- There will be no need to move your account(s) currently held with our Parramatta Branch.
- Should you need to attend a branch for any reason during this period – please feel free to visit us at:
Bankstown Branch: Corner Restwell Street and South Terrace, Bankstown, NSW 2200.
Rockdale Branch: 506 Princes Highway, Rockdale, NSW 2216.
- You will still have access to our Parramatta team of dedicated Relationship Managers and Mobile Lending Managers who can come out to see you at your place of work or home at a time that is convenient for you.
- For your banking convenience, and if you do not already have one, you can obtain an Arab Bank Visa Debit Card that can be used in conjunction with any transaction account available at Arab Bank Australia.
- For those customers who are not already registered for our Internet Banking service, abal.online, you can register and transfer funds or make bill payments from your accounts with us online, as well as view your transaction history and current balances.
Access to abal.online, is available to all ABAL Banking customers and can be arranged by getting in touch with a Customer Service Representative. We also encourage existing online banking customers to download our mobile banking app, abal.mobile, to keep up to date with your accounts.
We assure you that our team will continue to strive to provide you with responsible, reliable and capable banking through our service quality and product excellence during this transition. For any questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to talk to our Parramatta team or alternately contact us on:
General Enquiries (02) 9377 8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Banking 1800 64 64 84
Please note that contact phone numbers for the Parramatta branch team will remain unchanged and are available on our website, arabbank.com.au/contact.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by our temporary closure and appreciate the support of our customers and staff as we look to transition to a new location.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to our exciting new Parramatta branch in the near future and will keep you updated as further developments are made
Executive Manager, Banking